May 14, 2021
Patch Notes - v0.2.4
This week we are releasing a bug-fix patch, as we continue work on upcoming features.
- UI windows can now be closed using escape key (cooking station, workbench, etc).
- Salvaging and bolstering items now gives Quartermastery experience.
- Crafting medicine now gives a small amount of Medicine experience.
- Spider Nests will now only spawn a maximum of 2 per room.
- Spider Nests will now spawn in small rooms and hallways, and may block pathways or doors.
- Fixed monsters spawning on traps.
- Fixed other monsters unable to target rats.
- Fixed spider nests spawning on top of each other.
- Fixed spider nests placing inside room pillars.
- Fixed traps rendering on top of monsters.
- Fixed game crash if no valid monster spawn position could be found.
- Fixed player not starting next to downstairs when entering a dungeon.
- Fixed pathfinding issue which caused enemies to get stuck against walls.
- Fixed cooking station recipe list not adding new recipes to list when player levels up while cooking
station is open.
- Fixed already bolstered items showing up in bolster item list.