November 5, 2021
Patch Notes - v0.2.16
Keyboard Movement & Camera Panning
- The options menu has been redesigned and now supports binding all keyboard controls.
- Keyboard movement is now supported through WASD or Numpad.
- The camera can now be moved around the map while zoomed out (Default keys are WASD).
Introducing Survival! This new skill includes active and passive abilities to help combat traps, wounds, and
Survival can be unlocked by selecting it during character creation, or finding a Scroll of Discovery.
These Turkeys are on the weaker side but pack a punch in numbers.
Commonly found in the wilderness, they drop feathers which can be used to craft arrows or bolts.
Stats that involve "Time" are now displayed as "Speed" where higher speed means faster. This has no
effect other than how the numbers are displayed.
- 120 Attack Time -> 80 Attack Speed (slow attack)
- 100 Attack Time -> 100 Attack Speed (normal attack)
- 80 Attack Time -> 120 Attack Speed (fast attack)
- 60 Attack Time -> 140 Attack Speed (very fast attack)
"Status Effects", "Passive Effects", and "Skill Bonuses" are now displayed separate stat sources.
- Stats that multiply another stat are now rolled into a single tooltip display:
- The skill pane now shows the level range for the next upcoming lesson.
- Added new event floor which can be found in Gremlin Dungeons.
- Added new trap type which can be found in Gremlin Dungeons.
- Gremlin Shamans now have a new spell "Voice of Streeal".
Added new perks: "Trap Detection", "Trap Reflexes", and "Deadly Precision".
- Several perks have had their bonuses tweaks for better balance.
- Reduced the wisdom gained from cooking, brewing, salvaging, repairing, and applying medicine by 60%
(skill XP is still gained at the same rate).
- Reduced weapon mastery XP rate by 50% (wisdom gained from slaying monsters is unchanged, only the weapon
mastery XP rate is changed).
Note: We are testing out slower XP rates to help
balance difficulty - it is not necessarily permanent!
- Added new crafting recipes for arrows and bolts.
- Added new item type "Scroll of Discovery" these scrolls can be used to discover skills previously only
accessible through reading. They are most commonly found at the scribes store, but can be found at the
general store, variety store, or in high-level loot chests.
- Reading a skill book no longer discovers new skill, the associated must first be unlocked before
Note: more changes to help balance reading & skill books to be introduced in a later
- Increased the weight of raw meat from 0.5 to 0.75.
- Fixed trait list not displaying scroll bar.
- Fixed healing efficiency stat not increasing the healing given by restoring vial and other healing
- Fixed game crash when loading or saving with "Unleash Fury" or "Mortar Stance" active.
- Fixed settings drop down menu sometimes causing game to crash.
- Fixed mercenary trait "Combat wounds" giving +1 attack damage instead of the described debuff.
- Fixed explore key shortcut immediately opening location pane and triggering accept button in one key
November 6, 2021
- Fixed gremlin boss floor not spawning.
- Fixed Iguana's not triggering traps.
- Replaced skill level up sound.
- Changes to XP rates as a result of testing. Fixed weapon category XP not being reduced as intended.
Reduced the overall nerf from last patch by about half, but also reduced wisdom gain from slaying
monsters by 10%.