August 13, 2021
Patch Notes - v0.2.10
Youtube Video: The Doors of Trithius - Alpha 6
Welp, we've made it (at least in part). This is an update in preparation for our Steam release on Monday. Included is a new User Interface along
with a slew of fixes and usability changes.
Special thanks to our play-testers who helped get us here. In a been an
exciting year working on The Door of Trithius. Here's to a future filled with updates - new skills, items,
creatures, dungeons and of course - with many more gremlins killed.
All side panels - including inventory, skills, masteries, and stats - along with the ability bar have been
updated with the new UI.
- Shift+Click now drops items from inventory.
- Dropping items now ends the players turn.
- Looting items now ends the players turn. If a loot container is opened and then closed without looting
any items, the turn is not ended.
- Frostbite wound now also reduces energy gained per turn.
- New menu button "Actions" which can be used to access the "Pass Turn" and "Escape" actions.
- The Rest ability has been removed. Instead, "Pass Turn" is accessed from the action menu.
- Ravager creature given increased Crit Resist and Dodge Chance, among other buffs.
- Added tooltip to menu options. Menu tooltips now only display after a small delay.
- The open/close state of side panes (Inventory, Skills, etc.) is now saved.
- Fixed "unlock skill" button on level-up window unlocking multiple skills in a single click.
- Fixed game freeze on dream window.
- Fixed game crash due to missing icon when alchemy passive "Practiced Drinker" is triggered. Fixed
missing icon crashes in general; missing icons will now render with the text "missing" rather than cause
- Fixed left-clicking an item which has no primary actions causing that item to be dropped.
August 16, 2021
- Reduce XP required to reach first level.
Fixed "unlocked skills" tooltip appearing off screen.
Fixed crash when using targeted abilities near the edge of map.
Fixed various typos in stat description and other UI areas.
Fixed line breaks not rendering correctly in stat description tooltips.
Fixed abilities re-appearing on toolbar after save.