Mar 19, 2021
Patch Notes - v0.1.9
This update focuses on changes to dungeon generation, along with some critical bug fixes. Yes that means we fixed
- New dungeon room types:
- Altar Room
- New dungeon "fill" rooms. These are variations that can be applied to rooms that would otherwise be
- Island Room
- Pillar Room
- Pit Room
- New map interaction where player is presented with a decision and able to select from 2 or more options.
This is used to pray at altars where the player is offered the choice of a blessing or healing.
- Rework room layout engine for more consistent room sizes.
- Rework room layout engine for a more even distribution of room types.
- This fixes the issue where the same floor could have up to 10 kitchens or loot rooms, or room type would
not appear at all.
- Update tiling engine to support tile transitions.
- New floor type - "dungeon pit", which is used in some of the new rooms.
- Tweaked wording on abilities and lesson descriptions to help standardize text. Added descriptions to lessons
- Tweaked kitchen and storage room loottables to help balance with other changes.
- Added new console command "player visibility" which toggles invisibility to creatures.
- Right clicking a tile now shows debug window with information about the tile and its associated room.
- Detailed combat log "combat_log.txt" is no longer automatically enabled on startup.
- Fixed spiders spawning on top of each other.
- Fixed spiders still rendering even after death.
- Fixed ranged enemies attacking the turn player moves out of vision.
- Fixed cooking recipes not working on any playthroughs after the first.
- Fixed newly revealed enemies in some cases not appearing until the player's next turn.
- Fixed entities in fog of war in some cases flickering into view.
- Fixed the "kill [entity ID]" console command causing the killed entities tile to remain permanently