Mar 12, 2021
Patch Notes - v0.1.8
Hello! This is a big day - our first update through steam! Moving forward our aim will be to release every Friday
This update focuses on combat rebalancing along with a number of bug fixes and quality of life changes.
- Rebalanced all damage. All sources of damage now deal approximately x1.5 damage.
- Slightly increased all creature health.
- Overhauled basic spiders; now split into biters and webbers with new art.
- Bandits are now able to open doors while hunting down their target.
- Added "loot all" button to loot windows.
- Added quick craft, salvage, repair, and loot options using "E" button.
- Unarmed attacks now do 2-3 damage instead of 0.
- Weapon skills are now discovered on weapon equip, as opposed to weapon attack. This fixes the issue
where the crossbow reload ability could not be learned.
- Inventory item weight now rounds to one decimal place. This should help fix the issue where having a large
variety of weapons would quickly fill up the players inventory.
- Delicious Delicacies bonus no longer applies to toast, boiled eggs, or baked potatos.
- Modified the infamous stinkhorn dick pic.
- Added new attack animation for gremlin flingers, spire sentinels, and webber spiders.
- Added variability to cooking lesson auto-learn levels.
- Balanced cooldowns of web spiders and gremlin shamans to stack less debuffs.
- Added broken barrels and crates to reduce number of lootable objects.
- Targeted ability icons during target selection.
- Fixed issue with food where health regeneration amounts less than 1 would have no effect.
- Fixed when opening a door, if an enemy immediately moves into that space, player would automatically attack
- Fixed hit splashes disappearing too quickly.
- Fixed hit splashes overlapping each other in some cases.
- Fixed animations freezing on the last frame.
Fixed unable to cook food after restarting the game.
- Fixed holding shift doesn't allow movement until you move the mouse.